Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

















I can't believe it was this time last year, I was going to the Ottawa Fertility Centre trying to make a baby :-) It was Jan 17, they put 2 embryos back inside of me in hopes that one would take! It was the longest 2 weeks of my life waiting to see if I was pregnant!! Look at me now just one year later with this precious giggly little girl!!

She has changed in the last few weeks! She is very independent now. She is not as keen to be held, she wants to grab everything with her hands, she hates me to hold her bottle or her spoon;she wants to do it! She is starting to squeal when she is happy, its the cutest thing you ever heard!! She is so alert and aware of whats going on now; she hates,,,,I mean HATES to leave the house, she hates the car seat, hates the stroller....... I hope that passes soon!!

We are going to start swimming lessons soon, I cant wait,,,another week I think.

I hope everyone had a wonderful new year!! I am so grateful for 2009! My beautiful miracle angel arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!!! She looks like she's growing like a weed. Pretty incredible the difference a year can make.

    Congrats Mommy and HappyNew Year!

    D

    ReplyDelete