Where do I begin? Let's start with the biggie ---> Daycare
1. It went really really well. Shelby has made a friend with a 2 yr old boy! Its so cute! Her face lights up lile a Christmas tree when she sees him. First he laughs and smiles at her, then he runs away. Then I can hear him from around the corner yelling "Sheeebbbby"" So cute! I think its doing her really really good. Helping her with her seperation anxiety. She told me the baby hasnt been fussy and its all been great! Well, the five year old blew her cover,, he asked me " Why does that baby cry all day?" LMAO!! The truth comes out! Honestly I expected her to cry all day and actually it warmed myheart just a little knowing that she misssed Mommy. Her babysitter has 2 really big dogs. She loves them until they bark, then she totally screams in panic. Ya see, Shelby has this new scream, one i have never heard before. When she is frightened, she shrieks! Ya feel bad but its kinda funny LOL She does it when the vacuum is on, or when you stretch out a piece of duct tape and now barking dogs :-) So in a nutshell, I think Shelby is going to settle in nicely. She is getting used to her new friends. She rides in a double stroller with tthe 2 yr old, apparently she is not find of sharing the stroller :-) Mommy was starting to adjust come the 3rd day. Okay really what that means, is Mommy didnt cry ALL day, just parts. This is a huge transitiion for me! I will get better!
2. Shelby can sit! Yay!!! She weebles and she wobbles, but she dont fall down!! Yay Shelby!
3. Her upper front teeth have broken thru. Not a fun time for Shelby and Mommy. She does handle quite well. She wakes in the night crying. Last night I picked her up and brought her out the couch and gave her a wee bit of bottle and then we both snuggled up and fell asleep! What a precious moment!
4. We seen the doc and have a plan in place for Shelbys sibling. I will document here our journey as well, as it is how I became and will become again a Momma. We are beginning my next cycle, which is next week, but as some of you guys know its about a 2 month process which begins with me having to take some birth control for 21 days. Go figure, I want to have a baby and I have to take birth control. More on this next week!
5. Shelby now LOVES, I mean love loves Shopping now. It use to be quite a ordeal for me, crying mad baby hurry through the store. With her new found ability to sit, she just loves sitting in the cart looking everywhere and trying to grab everything!! Here is pic :-) Enjoy!!
It’s spring cleaning time for Blogger
2 months ago